For the girls, when you are going to go to the party, bridal shower, galas, and another formal or informal occasion, you need to do your make up and dress well, right? Of course, because your performance will show your personality. But flawless makeup and a proper dress are not enough to make your performance looks good. You need to do something to your hair too, for example doing a crown braid. But how to do a crown braid? Some people said that it is quite complicated to do this thing.
A crown braid is a kind of hairstyle that never be out of style. Crown braid is the most favourite hairstyle that is always the proper hairdo whether to attend the prestigious event or even just to spend your summer holiday. But this hairdo claimed as the hardest hairstyle to do, especially when you do it yourself. But the fact is that you can do this crown braid in your home, without any hairstylist. So, find out how to do a crown braid by yourself!
Braid Hairstyles from How to do a Crown Braid
How to do a crown braid?
If you have a long hair at least it reaches your shoulder or more; it will be so much easier to make the perfect crown braid. But how if you have a mid-long hair or even a short hair? Can you do the crown bride to your hair? Of course, you can! Now, let’s see three kinds of crown braids for short hair and how to do it.
- Dutch Braid
The Dutch braid will be the excellent option for the short hair. Here is the direction on how to do a crown dutch braid.
- Separate your hair into three parts.
- If you want to increase your hair volume, apply the texturizing spray to your hair. It also can improve the grip of the hair.
- You can start to braid your hair using right under-left under pattern
- Weave the left and the right piece of the centre of the section. Do it continuously until it comes to the root of the hair.
- Because you have a short hair, it may cause any pieces of your hair doesn’t fit with the braid. Then you can just clip it up to make it more cohesive. And see your beautiful crown braid for short hair
- Half-crown braid
Another cute, easy braids for short hair is the half-crown braid. It is so much easier than doing the real dutch braid for short hair type. Let’s see another how to do a crown bride. Just check the directions on how to do an easy crown braid below.
- First of all, you need to part the hair to the centre. Grab one or two inch your hair from the left side right above the ear.
- Separate your hair into three parts and do the classic braids. Complete the braid until the end of your hair section.
- Tie it up with the elastic band and let it hang while you are doing the same thing on another side.
- Repeat the same step on your right side.
- Now you have two classic braids on your right and left the side of your hair. Then, pull it all behind the head about two inches above the neck.
- Pin it up with the bobby pin. Then we go to the next tips because we should do half crown braid step by step.
- Criss and cross those braids and pin again to seal both of it together.
Tadaa! You now own a simple half crown braid, and you are ready to go to your friend’s birthday party.
- Simple Crown Bride
It is the most uncomplicated crown bride that you can do in only 10 minutes. Prepare yourself, and see how to do a crown bride here!
- To make a simple crown braid, you just need to separate your hair into two sections (right and left).
- Do the right under-left under pattern until the end of your hair which is on the back of your head.
- Do the same way to another side. It will be better if you make a bit heavy bride.
- After that, just tie each of the braids with the elastic
- Cross and pin up a little piece of your hair section under each other’s hidden place.
So, how do you think? It is easy to do your braid even you have a short hair, right? Now, you don’t need to be confused about how to do a crown bride cause this article will help you so much. Remember the word “your hair is your crown”, and let’s make your crown!